Write a Check Fundraiser
Donate now for the 2021-22 Write a Check!
We are accepting online donations for our annual Write a Check fundraiser!
What is Write-A-Check (WAC)?
Write-A-Check is the convenient way to donate to CRE through the PTO that allows us
to pay for essential classroom items that may have been cut from the classroom budget.
You may have seen campaigns that make learners sell magazine subscriptions or
cookies where only a portion of the proceeds are used for the intended purpose. Unlike
such campaigns, 100% of your Write-A-Check donation goes towards the success of
our school and our kids’ education. Also, your WAC donation is tax-deductible.
WAC donations will be used for:
- Purchase technology, sponsor educational enrichment programs and materials that are not in the school budget.
- Provides for the Benevolence Fund: The CRE PTO regularly helps the community and CRE families in financial need.
- Teaching aids for teachers
- Sponsoring Fun school activities such as Field Day and Back to School Howdy Dance
- Celebrating and thanking our teachers handwork by providing special teacher luncheon parties - especially during back to school, before Winter break and during Teacher Appreciation Week.
Do you know about Corporate Matching? It is the quickest way to double up your donation and help your PTO. Please download Corporate Matching document to know how easy corporate matching is.
A recommended donation of $50 per child will provide us with sufficient funds.
Interested in knowing more about corporate Donations!!!
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember that donating to WAC should be done at your own comfort level. No learner will be denied participation in any school event regardless of donation received. We appreciate your generosity.
- Friday, February 18
- Monday, February 21
- Friday, March 11
- Monday, March 14
- Tuesday, March 15
mention CREPTO and get
mention CREPTO and get enrollment fee
December complimentary offer $49 for the first month
for CRE Kids